It’s time for a vacation! This activity pack includes 4 hands-on telling time activities for 2nd grade. These activities help reinforce and review time (both to the minute and 5-minutes), with a bonus elapsed time activity. **NOW DISTANCE LEARNING COMPATIBLE**
These math review telling time activities for 2nd grade are low prep and designed to meet 2nd grade standards, but can easily be adapted for 1st or 3rd grade. Can be used in small groups, whole group, or individually as centers!
*NOTE: This resource is part of a bundle. If you would rather purchase the bundle for 20% off, simply click here: Math Review Activity Bundle*
- Vacation Destination – reading digital clocks and understanding time
- Pack Your Bags! – sorting activities by a.m. and p.m.
- Flight Time Match – reading analog clocks and matching to the correct time
- Time for Sightseeing – writing and drawing time on analog and digital clocks
- Schedule Solver – optional activity for solving elapsed time
**DIGITAL VERSION NOW INCLUDED!**
While this resource is BEST used as a hands-on, in person experience, with the current COVID-19 pandemic, using this resource as it is intended may not be an option. In light of this, I have created a digital version of these telling time activities that can be assigned to students via Google Classroom.
The digital version includes all the same activities in an interactive, Google slides format. In addition to these activities, the digital experience includes:
- A detailed teacher guide explaining the activities and how to customize them for your students
- Audio available for students who need to have instructions read to them
- Answer key for digital version
The links to the digital files are included in the PDF download upon purchase.
Standards addressed in this resource:
- CCSS: 2.MD.C.7
- TEKS: MA.2.9.G
All math review units include thorough instructions for set up and answer keys when applicable. If you’re feeling creative, math reviews make GREAT room transformations! Please share any pictures with me via Instagram (@theaverageteacher).
If you like this resource, I would appreciate it if you would leave a review! You may also want to follow me on Instagram or Facebook to stay updated with new products, blog posts, and other math tips. If you have any questions, issues, or suggestions – please send me an email at email@example.com and I would be happy to assist you!
Thanks so much for your purchase!